WELCOME TO CAT BEACH!
Cat Beach Cats love Visitors and Volunteers!
When you come out to Cat Beach, there are so many things that you & your family and friends can do! Here’s just a short list of the many possible activities. Groups are very welcome.
A day at the Cat Beach can be a lot of fun! Come hang out with Cats!
- Learn Cat Care
- Help with Kitten Care
- Paint a Cat — Make Art Projects
- Create a Cat Toy – Crafts Projects
- Peruse the Travelers’ Bookstore
- Browse the 2nd Chances Charity Store
- Host an Event – Barbecue Beach Party, Seaside Tea
- Beach Cleanup – garbage bags, gloves, tools provided
- Volunteer to Clean – Clean cages, dishes, floors, etc!
- Ask to join in on the current Team Projects:
- BUILDINGS & GROUNDS
- CAT CARE
- OUTREACH & EDUCATION
- EVENTS – Yard Sales, Classes, etc.
- CAT CARE TRAINING
- In only a few minutes, you too can become a trained Cat Carer! Learn grooming, cat handling, de-parasite treatments, and more.
- Ask all the questions you have ever had about cats and our knowledgeable volunteers will try to answer.
- SAVE A LOST KITTEN
- Want to learn more about kittens? A trained Volunteer will ask you to sanitize, then take you upstairs to the Kitten Nursery. Ssh! Kittens need to sleep a lot!
- Kittens need lots of cleaning, deflea combing, and often bottle feeding (which can take awhile!)
If you or your group is planning to visit Cat Beach, please let us know so we can be sure to have someone on hand to greet you.
or sms/whatsapp to +6 017 575 3419.